Who are we?
The Residential Green Building Committee works to advance the residential green building marketplace within San Diego County through education, community partnerships, advocating policy, and developing resources. The group participates in local, grassroots events and plans several local events geared around this topic.
What are we working on?
- Green Home Awareness
- Green MLS and Policy Advocacy
- Existing Homes Outreach
- Water Conservation and Reuse
- Green Home Case Studies and Resources
NEW THIS YEAR!
Our annual Green Homes Tour will now be taking place over two days!
Saturday October 19th & Sunday October 20th
Do you or someone you know have a home that would be a good fit for the tour? Fill out an application today!
More info on the official San Diego Green Homes Tour website.
How do I get involved?
To get involved with the Residential Green Building Committee, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Green Home Guide
- LEED for Homes Certification Program
- LEED for Homes FAQ
- Playbook for Green Buildings and Neighborhoods
- Energy Upgrade California
- San Diego Residential Incentives and Rebates (2011)
- LEED for Homes Certification Process Video
- SDG&E Workshops & Training Calendar