Who are we?
The Residential Green Building Committee works to advance the residential green building marketplace within San Diego County through education, community partnerships, advocating policy, and developing resources. The group participates in local, grassroots events and plans several local events geared around this topic.
What are we working on?
- Green Home Awareness
- Green MLS and Policy Advocacy
- Existing Homes Outreach
- Water Conservation and Reuse
- Green Home Case Studies and Resources
How do I get involved?
To get involved with the Residential Green Building Committee, contact us at [email protected]
- Green Home Guide
- LEED for Homes v4 Certification Program
- LEED for Homes FAQ
- Playbook for Green Buildings and Neighborhoods
- Energy Upgrade California
- San Diego Residential Incentives and Rebates (2011)
- LEED for Homes Certification Process Video
- SDG&E Workshops & Training Calendar
- WaterSmart Residential
- City of San Diego Water Conservation Rebates
Green Homes Case Studies