The San Diego Green Building Council is proud to announce the re-launch of the San Diego Regional Green Business Network (SDRGBN).
The San Diego Regional Green Business Network will be coordinating green business certifications as a partner of the California Green Business Network (CAGBN), a network of local green business programs throughout California. The SDRGBN works to foster a sustainable green economy by providing assistance to and evaluations for businesses participating in the CAGBN green business certification program. We help business owners implement sustainable business practices that will conserve resources, generate savings, earn certification and gain recognition for completing the certification.
Why Get Certified?
- Save money
- Save energy
- Save water
- Market your business
- Become part of the Green Business Community
- The use of SDRGBN and CAGBN logos on communications platforms
In 2021, the California Green Business Program helped participating California businesses save 284 million gallons of water, reduce 114 million pounds of greenhouse gas emissions, save 54 million kwh of energy, and divert 17 million pounds of waste. This amounted to over $14 million in savings for participating businesses.
- Businesses work closely with SDRGBN program coordinators to meet certification requirements
- Coordinators will provide third-party verification of certification measures through documentation review and a final onsite audit
- Businesses will receive recognition of certification in local chamber of commerce and local and state green business networks
To find more information and apply to become a green business, visit https://www.greenbusinessca.org/SanDiegoRegional.