As a Member of the San Diego Green Building Council, you will be able to make the most of our website features including a member profile and community projects. This will help you be more visible in the San Diego community and bring more attention to your innovative sustainability work!
Please follow the steps listed below to login and set up your online presence on our site. If you have any questions or encounter any glitches, please contact [email protected] to resolve.
Profile Setup Instructions for the SD-GBC.ORG Website
Login to your account:
How to create a login for the SDGBC website
- Go to www.sd-gbc.org
- Go to the top right corner and click on the ‘Sign in’ button
- Use the email address that you receive SDGBC communications on
- If this is the first time you're logging in to our website or if you don't remember your password, use ‘Forgot your password?’ to reset your password and/or create a new one that you will use moving forward
Set up your public profile:
Once you are logged in, let’s setup your profile and projects
Step 1: Go to the top right corner and click where it says 'Sign in' then select ‘Settings’. Here you will be able to update the following sections:
- Profile: here adjust your name, last name, user name, and upload a good quality headshot
- Bio: describe yourself, share your website, and tell others why you support the San Diego Green Building Council
- Settings: make sure to update all your contact info
- Membership: here you will find information about your membership
Step 2: Now, if you are a member, you can setup your project profile
- Go to the Community Projects page - https://www.sd-gbc.org/community_projects
- Click ‘Add your project’
- Follow the instructions presented in the ‘pop up’ window. First upload a high-resolution image of your project (please use high resolution images representing professional content of your work)
- Add description of your project (please use up to 150 words to concisely describe your project details)
- Spread the word and share your new project information via social media!
Step 3: Review your profile
- Go to the top right corner of the website and click on your profile picture
- From the drop-down menu, pick ‘Public Profile’
- See if you like the results, or if you need to make edits repeat Step 1
All members get a standard set of benefits listed below.
- Feature your profile and projects in the Community Projects Directory page
- Discount to all San Diego Green Building Council events
- Eligibility to join one of our Committees or the Board of Directors
- Opportunity to join the Speaker’s Bureau
- Access to special discounts and perks offered from collaborating partners, when available
- Members Only Resources Page on the website