TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH | 8:30AM - 5:00PM | GEORGIA WORLD CONGRESS CENTER
The Resilience Summit at Greenbuild offers professionals from a variety of disciplines a unique opportunity to convene, learn and workshop ideas related to the future of resilient and sustainable development on the community level.
LEARN MORE HERE
WHO: The Resilience Summit is perfect for…
- Government and community leaders concerned with issues of resilience, climate change, equity of access to community services, development of healthy, efficient and green community resources and homes, and broader community support and revitalization efforts.
- Non-profit and organizational leaders whose work centers around resilient community development, social support networks, equity, justice, and more.
- Sustainability professionals working to create resilient and sustainable community facilities that will serve the long-term needs of low-income and other vulnerable populations.
- Real estate professionals seeking a better understanding of the impact community development issues on a variety of markets in the coming years.
- Manufacturers looking to share and connect around innovative technologies, products, applications and more.
- Members of the USGBC Community looking to connect with local leaders and shape the work of their local region to address the most important issues related to climate change, resilience, health and social impacts facing communities.
WHY: The magnitude of the issues facing resilient and sustainable community development and social equity can be overwhelming. In order to effect meaningful and lasting change, to advance critical conversations around climate change, equity and access, and to create new opportunities for support and partnership, the Resilience summit convenes leaders from every corner of the real estate, development and community support world. For one day, experts and practitioners come together to fearlessly entertain new ideas, to imagine possible solutions to some of our world’s greatest challenges, and to make real, actionable plans for the immediate future. The Resilience Summit is the summit that defines strategies for local, regional and global change.